76 We are in a very good position to supply most grades of canned fish at competitive prices and for good delivery
我們在供應最高級罐裝魚方面具有競爭性的價格和及時的交貨期的優勢
77 We are in a position to accept orders against customers samples specifying design, specifications and packaging requirements.
我們可以接受顧客對于樣品個性設計、規格及包裝要求的訂單
78 We are now exporting straw and willow products, embroideries, porcelain wares, jade carvings, antiques, Chinese paintings, silk flowers and various kinds of toys and gifts.
我們出口稻草類和柳制品、刺繡品、瓷陶器、翡翠飾品、古董、中國油畫、絲花和各種玩具和禮品
79 Our corporation is a major producer of technically advanced machinery and chemicals forindustry and agriculture.
我司是一家從事工農業方面的先進技術的機械和化學制品的廠家
80 Electronic products fall within the scope of our business activities
電子產品在我司業務范圍內
81 We also do export business of handmade woven articles.
我們也出口手工絲制業務
82 We have been engaged in the glass business with many Asian countries for many years
我們已經和許多亞洲國家從事多年的玻璃生意
83 Our company is mainly in the line of exporting Chinese art objects to European markets.
我司主要是將中國產品銷往歐洲市場
84 We also do import and export business in chemicals and agricultural products.
我們也從事化工和農業產品的進出口業務
85 We have been importing and exporting all kinds of metals and minerals for 30 years and have many customers and friends in over 80 countries and regions.
我們有30多年的金屬和礦石進出口歷史,已有80余個國家的客戶和朋友
86 Our corporation is a group enterprise integrating scientific research, business, production and service.
我司是一家集科研、貿易、生產和服務為一體的集團性公司
87 As a joint venture, our corporation has won a prominent position in the fields of homeelectronics, computers and telecommunications in China.
作為一家合資企業,我們在中國家電、計算機和電訊領域獲得卓越的地位
88 We are prepared to accept orders for goods with customers’ own trade marks or brandnames.
我們正準備接受來自客戶自有商標和品牌商品的訂單
89 We have been handling leather shoes and gloves for more than 20 years
我們已經從事皮鞋和手套20余年
90 We have been engaged for two decades in the manufacture of such equipment.
我們已從事設備制造20余年
內容來源:滬江英語
聲明:本文章內容基于網絡資料編制而成,分享僅供參考,不得用于商業用途。如有不同觀點,歡迎與我們探討交流。
立即咨詢傳實翻譯,獲取專業食品翻譯報價!
電話:0535-2129195
專業翻譯服務,就選傳實翻譯——煙臺領先的翻譯解決方案專家
食品伙伴網翻譯服務中心(傳實翻譯)深耕翻譯20年,專注國標翻譯、法規翻譯、食品翻譯、標簽翻譯、注冊材料翻譯、專利翻譯等專業領域,擁有中國翻譯協會會員資質,服務政府機構、行業協會及大型企業客戶,助力企業合規出海。
專業領域:
國標/法規翻譯:精準翻譯GB、FDA、EU、ISO等標準,確保技術文件法律效力
食品標簽翻譯:符合相關標簽法規,規避風險
醫藥/化工翻譯:專業背景譯員團隊,保障專業性
核心優勢:
權威資質:中國翻譯協會會員
語料保障:百萬級專業術語庫,覆蓋食品、化學、醫藥、化妝品等行業
本地化服務:煙臺本地化團隊,提供煙臺英文翻譯、口譯、商務陪同翻譯一站式解決方案






