61 We wish to introduce ourselves to you as a state-owned corporation dealing exclusively in light industrial goods.
很高興向你介紹我司為一家專業生產燈具的國有企業。
62 We are introducing ourselves as one of the leading exporters of the same line of business.
我司是一家同行業的領導性的出口企業
63 We have the pleasure of introducing ourselves to you as a state corporation specializing in the export of canned goods.
很高興向你介紹我司為一家專業出口罐裝貨物的國有企業
64 We introduce ourselves as dealers in bicycles and spare parts. We have been in this line for over two decades.
我司為自行車及其配件的經銷商,從事該行業20余年
65 Our corporation is specialized in handling the export business of textiles
我司致力于從事紡織品出口生意
66 The main products our corporation deals in are electrical appliances.
我司從事的主要產品是電子產品
67 Our company is mainly engaged in agricultural products.
我司主要致力于農業產品業務
68 We specialize in the export of table-cloths.
我們主要從事臺布出口業務
69 Our company mainly deals with the export business of silk goods.
我司主要從事絲織品出口業務
70 Our specialization is the exportation of Chinese silk garments
我司專門從事中國絲綢衣服出口
71 We are engaged in the import and export of machinery.
我們從事機械進出口業務
72 We are now doing a large import business in fruits from Southeast Asia.
我們現從事東南亞水果進口生意
73 We specialize in handling clocks and watches of all sorts.
我們主要從事各類鐘表及手表生意
74 We also take on a variety of silk piece goods
我們也做各類絲織品生意
75 Our activities cover a wide range of commodities, such as ties, belts and shirts.
我們的業務范圍為日用品,比如領帶,腰帶和襯衫
內容來源:滬江英語
聲明:本文章內容基于網絡資料編制而成,分享僅供參考,不得用于商業用途。如有不同觀點,歡迎與我們探討交流。
立即咨詢傳實翻譯,獲取專業食品翻譯報價!
電話:0535-2129195
專業翻譯服務,就選傳實翻譯——煙臺領先的翻譯解決方案專家
食品伙伴網翻譯服務中心(傳實翻譯)深耕翻譯20年,專注國標翻譯、法規翻譯、食品翻譯、標簽翻譯、注冊材料翻譯、專利翻譯等專業領域,擁有中國翻譯協會會員資質,服務政府機構、行業協會及大型企業客戶,助力企業合規出海。
專業領域:
國標/法規翻譯:精準翻譯GB、FDA、EU、ISO等標準,確保技術文件法律效力
食品標簽翻譯:符合相關標簽法規,規避風險
醫藥/化工翻譯:專業背景譯員團隊,保障專業性
核心優勢:
權威資質:中國翻譯協會會員
語料保障:百萬級專業術語庫,覆蓋食品、化學、醫藥、化妝品等行業
本地化服務:煙臺本地化團隊,提供煙臺英文翻譯、口譯、商務陪同翻譯一站式解決方案






